Privacy and data protection
As a company, you can no longer ignore the regulations on data protection and electronic communications. The General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR imposes all kinds of obligations on your company. Our lawyers assist you with the necessary GDPR compliance check and help you draft policies and contracts.
- Privacy statements and cookie policies
- Processing register
- Processor agreements
- Agreements between joint processors
- Data breach procedure
- How to deal with requests from data subjects for access, correction, deletion, etc.
Many companies are engaged in developing new knowledge, products, software or other works on a daily basis – in other words: intellectual works.
Our lawyers advise you on the best way to protect this knowledge, know-how, trade secrets, data, works, inventions, etc.
We help you prepare:
- (Software) license agreements
- Intellectual property transfer agreements
- Confidentiality contracts (nondisclosure agreements)
- Competition clauses
- IP clauses for employment contracts and employment regulations
When the damage has already been done and you are in a conflict situation with an (ex) employee, (ex) partner, supplier or competitor, we can also advise you on the best strategy and defend your interests in court if necessary.