Why mediation on family issues?
- Two parties decide to divorce serenely, in an optimal relationship and without getting bogged down in a contentious divorce;
- After divorce, the residence arrangement for the children should be worked out, taking into account the needs and wishes of all those involved;
- Correct payment of the child support for the children or a personal maintenance contribution between ex-spouses;
- Solving problems related to right of contact between grandparents and grandchildren;
- Liquidation/distribution of the joint marital assets;
- Resolving inheritance disputes;
- Termination of legal or de facto cohabitation which requires many practical solutions and agreements.
Our mediators can also make a difference for family matters. The aim of mediation is to reach a consensus on which all parties can agree. With mediation we try to avoid legal proceedings and the associated costs.
Read more about what mediation can do for you