Terminating legal or de facto cohabitation
Our lawyers specialised in family law will give you personal advice and assist you when you are confronted with the termination of a legal or de facto cohabitation.
We will work with you to determine whether it is best to seek solutions through negotiation or mediation or through court proceedings.
LM&DS answers all your questions about ending a legal or de facto cohabitation and advises you on:
- the provisional use and enjoyment of the family home
- distribution of the household contents
- residence arrangement for the children
- evenly distributed residence
- financial arrangement for the children
- distribution of extraordinary or non-residential costs
- the liquidation/distribution of the joint assets
Terminating legal or de facto cohabitation? Make sure you get what you are entitled to and engage the assistance of a specialist lawyer.